Over the years, Peugeot's iconic Paris model has gone on to set the gold standard in mill designs and has continually appeared in new and exciting forms. This olive wood version exudes warmth and authenticity. As an added bonus, the lively and contrasting grain gives this 18 cm pepper mill a distinctive look. The 18 cm/7 in Paris olive wood mill is a must-have. Whether on the table or in the kitchen, it will not go unnoticed. Fans of beautiful objects that are designed to last will be delighted to know that this magnificent pepper mill will blend seamlessly into any home interior, however classic or contemporary. The metal button adorned with the brand's lion head cleverly conceals a function for changing the grind setting. The more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa. The steel mechanism inside the Paris olive wood pepper mill is engineered in our workshops and comes with a lifetime warranty. This hallmark of quality means that this French-made pepper mill is designed to withstand the ravages of time.
- Made in France
- Noble wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch (oiled finish)
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Ready to use: peppercorns included