Return and Refund Policy
We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after buying your item in-store or receiving your item via shipment to request a return for store credit or exchange for a like or different item.
Steps for a return:
1. Find your order number or purchase receipt
2. Take pictures of the items if damaged in transit
3. Contact our offices at email@example.com or call 425-712-0634, email photographs of damaged product or materials within 10 days of receiving your items, or provide the reason for the return.
4. If items are accepted for return we will send you an electronic shipping label to return the items to our store address at 610 Main Street Suite A, Edmonds WA. 98020. Within 3-5 days of receipt of the return label the item must be packaged or send back in the original packaging if the items are not damaged.
5. Once the items are received in our office within 3-5 business days we will send you a new item or refund your original payment. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. If your item has been damaged in transit we will need pictures of the damage as well as pictures of the packaging so we can file a claim with the delivery service.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Perishable goods such as food
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items)
Personal care goods (such as beauty products).
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on discounted, sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.